Friday, May 23, 2008

DR Trip

In August of last year I went down to the Dominican Republic with a few classmates and doctors from Marquette. We were able to help a lot of people. We spent the majority of our time extracting teeth, but for a few select cases we did some fillings on anterior teeth to improve their smiles.














Here are a few pictures of the group that went down:













After working hard we played hard. We also found some time for sleeping. We even ran into the missionaries.











2 comments:

Camille said...

Sounds amazing Trav! you ar esuch a giver! I bet this was an amazing experience for you!

Kat said...

Is that really how you slept? Wow what we take for granted here! You have always been about giving and service, I bet you loved this! You are an awesome example to me...Always have been, always will be!!